Andrew (exstatica) wrote in lj_everywhere,
Andrew
exstatica
lj_everywhere

I think i fixed the "other" journals problem...

After lots or recompiling and rebuildting.... i decided to really take alook at httpd.conf


what i found was...

UseCanonicalName on

so i reading into it i foudn that it controls the varibles and other crap.... this
also affects SERVER_NAME and SERVER_PORT in CGI scripts.

changed it to off... and i think that fixed it completly...

well so my site is back up and running... and i hope that was all that it took.. but i did strip down apache and i'm getting much better performance out of it.. and i did remove allt he ssl stuff and that might have had somethign to do with it.. but i think it was the UseCanonicalName.....

SO i hope that helps you all and good luck :)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments