Im currently working on getting the latest code up and running on my dev server. Everything seems to be working except for crumbs. They are showing up here and there (so far I've only found them working on /update.bml and /friends/filter.bml). On other pages, the crumb code simply spits out a null value.
I've checked to make sure that all the crumb data is in the translation db, and even tested it without (returns colons with no text on pages that it's known to work on, but nothing on other pages). But on most pages, ex. userinfo.bml it just returns nothing .
If anyone's got a clue, please beat me over the head with it.