Drew (eagleredpoint) wrote in lj_everywhere,

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Problems linking livejournal to apache . . .

The modperl.pl script doesn't seem to be modifiying apache. The variables are set proporly as i tested with print statements and such. i tried copying the configs that it would set into the httpd.conf file and it spit back two errors, if i comment out those lines (one on PerlInitHandler and the other on the tags), then the server seems to work, however, the bml isn't rendered. Was wondering if anyone had an idea about what was going on.

System Specs. RedHat 7.3, apache 1.3.26 compiled with php4 and mod_perl 1.27 staticly, mysql 3.23.45, perl 5.6.1 and all modules listed in the docs are up to date.

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded